Benchmade Black Mini-Infidel
Out of stock
Designed with purpose and built to last, the Mini Infidel® sets a high bar for durability and performance matched only by our promise that it will be yours, for life.
Why Shop Online at Riley's. . .
Please Note: Items in our online catalog are subject to in-store availability and may not always reflect current stock levels.
Laser-cut from sheets of high-grade steel, every Benchmade blade is ground, beveled, and finished with uncompromising precision. We mill and machine handles in-house to the most exacting specifications, and every knife is hand-assembled and sharpened by highly trained technicians bringing to bear over thirty years of manufacturing excellence in our state-of-the-art factory in Oregon City, Oregon.
Proper care and regular maintenance help make your Benchmade knife yours, for life. Here are some tips for keeping your Benchmade in peak condition:
• All steel, regardless of price and grade, can eventually rust, so it’s important to keep your knife dry and lubricated. If spotting or rust occurs, semi-chrome metal polish will often take care of it.
• Dishwashers can cause serious damage that is not covered under our warranty, so make sure to hand-wash your Benchmade under warm water with dish soap only, and dry thoroughly.
• Remember, knives are cutting tools, and you should never use your knife as a pry-bar, screwdriver, chisel, or punch, unless the knife is designed explicitly for those purposes.
• If you choose to sharpen your blade yourself, avoid grinding wheels and other high-powered machinery.
• Handle, pivot, and pocket clip screws may require occasional adjustment using T6 & T10 Torx drivers. We recommend applying a small dab of releasable thread-locker as needed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.